4/06/2023

Welcome Spring

Happy Thursday! It's Team O week at Tic Tac Toe Challenge. Silke gave us a board perfect for spring or Easter. I chose the right column - Bunny, Wreath, Free.


 

I used both a stamp and a die that are retired but still among my favorites.  The animals in this set are adorable.  Although it does not have dies to match, I used my Scan 'n Cut to cut out a bunch of the critters.  I saved them to color later and used one of those here.

I used the colors from Splitcoaststampers color challenge this week - Balmy Blue, Granny Apple Green, Pumpkin Pie with your chaoice of another color or two.  I added Daffodil Delight.

I hope you will join us this week for another Team O challenge!

Products used:

  • Stamps: Stampin' Up! Springtime Joy
  • Dies: Stampin' Up! Wreath Builder

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Jeanne... love the wreath and its colors! and that sweet bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toooooo cute! Such a sweet card Jeanne!

    ReplyDelete