4/03/2023

My Forgotten Card

I meant to post this card last week and then got so busy I forgot. But it's an Easter card and I need to get it posted before the weekend.

I learned this very cool technique at Crop & Create. It uses stencils with an embossed image. The products are from Altenew and they got me hooked. It really makes for a gorgeous card! There was a learning curve which I'll talk about in another post.

Although I've made a vow to stop buying SO MUCH STUFF. I see a few more of these in my future.

This is also for the challenge at the Can You Handle the Pressure challenge.

Products:

  • All products Altenew

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'
 

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, beautiful colors and beautiful card! I am hooked on these too and a new one just arrived yesterday and each time one arrives I then want more, so addicting!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure!
    Diane CYHTP Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Can You Handle The Pressure}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete