2/16/2023

Flutterby Friends by gina k

Happy Thursday! It's time for a Team O challenge at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge. Like always, the board offers many possibilities this week.  I chose the left column - CAS, Stencil, Flowers.


I used a new stencil from gina k. It is part of Scrapbook & Cards Today's "Let's Stamp Together" series. I'm new to the series so I'm not sure what is included with each shipment, but this one came with a stencil, stamp set and matching dies! I missed the "stamp together" part so I created my own card.

I'm new to gina k although I've known of her products for years. I think it's one of those things where I have so much stuff do I really want to start collecting more from yet another manufacturer? But I do like her designs (I now have a couple) and this particular set is pretty versatile. I can see using this as a thank you or birthday card.

And because I wanted to blend within the stencil I used some Altenew inks. I purchased them because Altenew has lovely layered flowers and there inks are sold in packs that are perfect for layering and blending.  They also smooth out as they dry. Something not all inks do.

In keeping with the "treasure" sentiment I added a small rhinestone near the word "friends".

I hope you'll join us this week at the challenge; it has lots of fun elements!

Products used:

  • Stamps/dies: gina k. Flutterby Friends
  • Dies: MFT Stitched Rectangles
  • Inks: Altenew Rubelite, Pinkalicious, Orange Cream, Parrot, Moss

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

1 comment:

  1. That gorgeous flower really pops against the white background! Such a gorgeous CAS card!

    ReplyDelete