3/02/2023

Hoppy Bunny Days

Happy Thursday! It's time for another Tic Tac Toe Challenge. My card today is actually a very quick and easy card to make. The hardest part for me was picking out the sentiment.

The bunny and the pansy are both from The Stamps of Life. The idea card that came with the stamp set had a very similar card so I copied it but changed the colors and sentiment. This is a "fold-it" card where you would normally just make a shaped card. However to get the easel, I just scored the front part of the fold-it at the halfway point, creased it and glued my top decorated pansy panel to the part beneath the score line. This allows for an easel when you open it.

For the stopper, I used a sentiment on foam dots to give it some depth.

The bunny is colored with Copic markers and I edged the pansy in ink to add depth.

I hope you will find time to join us this week! Update on the challenge - this challenge board has been delayed until March 9. So you have a few extra days to prepare!

Products used:

  • Stamps: The Stamps of Life gardenbunny2stamp, words4gardenbunny
  • Dies: TSOL Pansy Fold-it
  • Ink: Copic markers - W00, W0, W1, R000, R20; Gorgeous Grape, Old Olive, Crushed Curry
  • Cardstock: Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'



post signature


2 comments:

  1. This is too cute! Just so you know, the post for the TTTC#199 is not showing up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so cute and what a fabulous fun fold card you've made!

    ReplyDelete