3/21/2023

Sketch Challenge Peeps

Happy Tuesday! We have a sketch challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches this week. For this card I rotated the sketch 90 degrees. I'm not a big Peeps fan - at least to eat - but they make cute cards.

This was easy to create with dies cuts. In fact I already had the pink peep and the scalloped panel cut out from previous cards so this went really fast! The thing with a card like this is making sure everything is centered and straight. So I did have to measure and mark lightly in pencil before stamping and gluing down.

I hope you'll find time to join us this week!

Products Used:

  • Dies: Cottage Cutz Lil Bunny Peeps; Stampin' Up! Scalloped Contours
  • Stamps: Simon Says Stamp My Kind of Peep
  • Cardstock: scraps

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment