2/07/2023

Shake, Shake, Share a Milkshake

Happy Tuesday! Our color challenge for February at CAS Colours & Sketches is Balmy Blue, Sweet Sorbet and Mint Macaron.


I was in a bit of a quandary with these colors. I just wasn't sure how to approach them. When I thought I bit outside the box I came up with this card. Too often i find my self being very literal with the colors. But it is fun to play with unexpected colors especially with stamps that are whimsical like  these.

I took a few tries to get these to line up and I found stamping the darker part FIRST was easier to line up than the lighter area first. Since the light area is just the Balmy Blue stamped off once it really didn't make a difference. I'm not sure how it would have turned out had the blue been two different blues.

I  hope you'll stop by the challenge and maybe even join us! We love seeing your creations!

Products used:

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment