5/21/2020

It's a Garden Party with All Die Cuts

Lately I've been making all (or mostly) die cut cards and here is one more!
I made this card for my Cottage Cutz design team work and the complete instructions for making it will be on that blog tomorrow.

I used the sketch from this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge.
https://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/2020/05/freshly-made-sketches-436-sketch-by-jen.html
I really do like sketch challenges - they make creating much easier.  There are times when I start out with a sketch and by the time I'm finished you would never know I used that particular sketch!  The sketch just becomes a jumping off point.

Dies: All Cottage Cutz - Golden Bear, Garden Phrases, Stitched Scallop Rectangles, Stitched Rectangles
Accessories: Stampin' Up! Spring Flowers embossing folder (retired)

Thanks for visiting today! Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'.


post signature

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is such a sweet card! I just love that beehive and those cute little bees! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love those sweet little bees. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just darling! What a fun little scene you created. So glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete