5/26/2020

A Lot of Fs in this Card!

I had to laugh at all the "f"s on associated with this card.  I'll get to that in a minute.
I created the card for the sketch challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches.  I admit that I don't think it follows the sketch that closely, but all sketch challenges are subject to some interpretation.  So I'm going with that - LOL!

Here is the sketch:
Now for the four "f"s.  Look at the stamp/die sets I've used - there are a LOT of "f"s there!

Stamps: Stampin' Up! First Frost (retiring June 2, 2020); Stampin' Up! Forever Fern (coming June 3, 2020)
Dies: Stampin' Up!Frosted Bouquet (retiring June 2, 2020); Stampin' Up! Forever Flourishing (coming June 3, 2020); Stampin' Up! Stitched Rectangles

Thanks for visiting today! Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'.

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Yep...that's a whole lotta F's, but the good kind. LOL! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card...simple and elegant

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL that is a lot of F's - love your card, the texture paste is a lovely focal point. Cx

    ReplyDelete