4/23/2020

Bloomin' Pup

Happy Fridays!  Today I have a clean and simple card featuring dies from Cottage Cutz beautiful new Gardening release.  All the dies are wonderful, but I fell in love with the Puppy in Garden Cart die as soon as I saw it! This little guy poking through the flowers is adorable.

I picked the colors for my card from the patterned paper.  From there it was jsut a matter of cutting enough of the flowers!  And there were a lot! I used Distress Oxide ink in Vintage Photo to edge and shade the cart, pots and greenery.  I used Basic Grey for the pup.

Everything is glued flat on the panel.  When I added the watering can I used a foam dot to pop it up from the card.

I added a few matching sequins near the lower pots and a very thin strip of solid pink cardstock next to the floral strip to finish everything off.

Dies: Cottage Cutz Puppy in Garden Cart, Garden Phrases, Gardening Tomte
Paper: Lawn Fawn Spring Fling
Accessories: Pretty Pink Posh sequins

Thanks for visiting today! Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment