4/21/2020

A Nautical Color Challenge

Happy Tuesday.  It's another color challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches blog.  The colors this week are bright and bold!  They reminded me of nautical colors, so I ran with that theme.
The colors this week are Blueberry Bushel, Pineapple Punch and Call Me Clover.
https://cascoloursandsketches.blogspot.com/2020/04/challenge-367-colors.html
I had planned to do some stamping of the images but ultimately used die cuts with only the sentiment stamped.

I stacked the green behind the blue die cuts to give it a little edge.  this was a super quick card to make and perfect for any gender or age.

Stamps: My Favorite Things Go Overboard
Dies: MFT Let's Get Nautical

Thanks for visiting today! Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'.

post signature

1 comment: