1/24/2020

It SEEMED Like a Good Idea at the Time....

My second post today is due to the fact that I just learned of a challenge and the deadline is tonight!  The challenge is from the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - a group of stampers with a slightly off-beat but wonderful sense of humor.  The current challenge is "H is for headache". 
I'm pretty sure I know what caused this little guy to pass out and I'm also pretty sure he has a headache!

I colored him using a combo of Copic markers and Stampin' Blends.  The colors were chosen from the paper I used on the side.  It came in a paper pack where other coordinating papers included coral and blue.

The bunny and other images are all separate and I created the scene by masking off the images.  The sentiments in the companion set are great!  It's a lot of individual words and phrases that can be combined to make varied comments ranging from humorous to encouraging to sympathetic.  (Or snarky...)

If you like sarcastic humor you should check out the Sisterhood. Here is their link:
http://snarkystampers.blogspot.com/2020/01/soss-151-h-for-headache.html


Stamps: Honey Bee Stamps Blah, Blah Bunny; Honey Bee Stamps Blah, Blah, Blah (sentiment)
Dies:  Simon Says Stamp Edge dies
Markers: Stampin' Blends Pool Party Light and Dark, Calypso Coral Light and Dark; Copics BG000, YR00, Y26, Y21, YR30, R81, W00, W0, W1, W2, N0
Paper: retired Stampin' Up DSP

Thanks for visiting today! Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'.

post signature

10 comments:

  1. He's certainly going to have a BIG headache when he wakes up! Cute, fun, snarky - perfect. Thanks for sharing at SOSS
    Jane
    Guest Designer at Twofer Card Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I’m so glad you joined in. Their challenges are so fun. This is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable and yes way too much partying, Sentiment is perfect (I've said that on occasion too) Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for H is for Headache.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha ha ha ha ha that bunny is HILARIOUS!
    He is certainly going to pay for that celebration in the morning!
    Thanks for beating the new year headache with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute...the deflated balloons crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you found us in time - this card is hilarious! I have been that bunny. :D Your colouring is awesome - and good work on picking the patterned paper FIRST, I so seldom remember. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. +Great card - gotta feel some sympathy for that bunny! So glad you tracked us down, thanks for playing with the sistahs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to our little slice of snarky challenges. Thank you for joining us and I hope you enter in more challenges. Awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. And look at you! Princess from the get-go. Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julie! I found out about this challenge from your blog. It's fun to look at the slightly (and sometimes more than slightly) sarcastic cards.

      Delete