1/21/2020

Alice in Wonderland Color Challenge

Hi everyone!  It's been awhile since I used a Stamping Bella stamp.  Not sure why - I love coloring them.  Actually, that may be the reason why - they are so much fun to color I feel if I don't have the time to color an image well, then I shouldn't color it at all.  With the holidays and all, my Stamping Bella images just haven't been given much love.  That is about to change.
This is from their "Alice in Wonderland" Oddball collection.  The Oddballs - perfect for Alice in Wonderland right?  I don't have all of the stamps (yet) but plan on coloring them all.

I colored this for the color challenge this week at CAS Colours & Sketches:
When I saw these colors I KNEW I had to color Alice.  She colored up quickly since her apron is white and things like hair color are predetermined by the story.

I had some dies for the background I thought would work well and decided to make it an "un" birthday card (in keeping with my goal to create lots of birthday cards this year.)  I'm planning to send it to my daughter whose birthday was in December.  I was so busy I forgot to give her a card, and when I did, it had no sentiment inside and wasn't signed (not intentionally)!  Bad Mom!  Hopefully, this will make up for it.
I hope you enjoyed today's card!!!  Look for more Alice in Wonderland coming up.

Stamps:  Stamping Bella Oddball Alice in Wonderland, Stamping Bella Alice in Wonderland Sentiments
Dies: Mama Elephant Cloud Nine (stitched panel); Lawn Fawn Mushroom Border
Inks: MFT Hybrid Ink Black
Markers (Copics & Stampin' Blends) Green - Stampin' Blends Granny Apple Green Light & Dark, Copic YG21; Stampin' Blends Rococo Rose Light & Dark, Copic RV10 & R83; Stampin' Blends Seaside Spray Light & Dark, Copic B0000; skin - E000, E01, E31; hair - E31, E35, YR20, apron and shadows - N0-N3; mushrooms - W00, W1, W3

Thanks for visiting today! Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'.


post signature

4 comments:

  1. This is adorabale Jeanne!!! I'm still chuckling over that awesome sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, this is super cute! I'm always amazed at the designers who can get so much mileage out of just a few colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this beautifully created scene Jeanne and how useful is that sentiment?! We celebrated my daughter's birthday a week early this year as she was visiting then, but I also wanted to send a card for her actual birthday - this sentiment would have solved my dilemma! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete