8/04/2017

Wedding Doves Die Cut Card

Happy Friday!!!  Are you ready for the weekend?  I know I am!  And to make this Friday even more exciting - today I begin a term as a Guest Designer on the Cottage Cutz blog.  For those of you who are not familiar with Cottage Cutz, they are standalone dies that make for some wonderful cards.  They have a variety of styles - from basic shapes to intricate scene builders.

Today's card could be for an anniversary, wedding, or engagement.
I love cards that use only die cuts.  There is something very polished about them.  This one is no exception and you could easily change the colors to match a wedding party.  The layout for this card came from this week's sketch challenge on Splitcoast Stampers.  I had originally laid out his card vertically in almost the exact design, so when I saw the challenge on Splitcoast Stampers I just changed the orientation and did two larger flowers rather than three small ones as originally planned.

To learn more about how the card was put together please visit the Cottage Cutz blog.

Dies used: Cottage Cutz Pair of Doves, Live Laugh Love, Nested Stitched Doily Set, Plumeria and Leaves

Thanks for visiting!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment