3/14/2024

Vase Fold-It Easel Card

I made this card for a friend's 65th birthday. I wanted something that was special and she could display.

I used the March Club Fold-It from The Stamps of Life. I love their shaped cards and you can easily (most of the time) make them into easel cards.  This one took a bit of thinking and a little snipping here and there but was manageable.

This card was also for this week's Tic Tac Toe Challenge - left column down:


and the color challenge at Splitcoaststampers. I'm the hostess this week and I chose Melon Mambo, Lemon Lolly and Pretty Peacock with Anything Goes for dessert. I used buttons since I have a TON of them in my stash and they make pretty flower centers.

I hope you will find time to join us this week in one or both challenges!

Products used:

  • Dies: TSOL Flower Vase Fold-It (March Club die)
  • Stamp: TSOL Flower Wreath Words
  • Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Lemon Lolly, Pretty Peacock, Basic White
  • Accessories: Ribbon, Buttons

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'



post signature

3 comments:

  1. I love this card!! It is so cute with the button centers. The colors just pop for me. I'm gonna be spinning this one for myself someday...Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...I bet your friend loved this beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...I bet your friend loved this beautiful card!!!

      Delete