3/05/2024

Color Challenge Tuesday

Good morning! My card today is for the Color Challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches. Joanne gave us some "cool" colors to work with this week.


 

I decided to go botanical with my card. I used the Botanical Layers stamp set coupled with the Perennial Postage dies and Fern 3D embossing folder.

Although hard to tell in this photo I promise you the Balmy Blue is there. The back most plant is in Balmy Blue. I used a Misti and re-stamped the image with just the edges in Old Olive. It did darken up the blue quite a bit.

I hope you've enjoyed my card today. It was a busy weekend. I took an online needlepoint class - quite intense but very informative and a lot of fun. I may start posting about my new love!

And the twins are getting "fixed" today. The vet said best to do both at the same time so they both feel lousy and recover together. We'll see how they (and I) do.....

I have links below to the products I used from Stampin' Up! Remember, if you place a minimum $50 order with me I'll send you something (stamps or dies or paper) from my stash! While supplies last ;)

Products used:

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'



post signature

2 comments:

  1. I'm a fan of your layout, Jeanne - it's inspired! Beautiful how the stamps interact with the background embossing too. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Jeanne and a great use of the colours! The embossed background really sets off your toppers!

    ReplyDelete