3/19/2024

CAS Sketch Challenge

Happy Tuesday! My card today is for the sketch challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches. Joanne gave us a really fun sketch - just think of all the small items that could be used with this!


 

Because I combined it with the color challenge at Splitcoaststampers, my mind went directly to flowers. From there it was pretty easy. As usual with clean and simple cards, it does take some care to make sure everything is lined up and in place - otherwise it just looks "simple" - LOL!

I hope you will be able to join in one or both challenges this week!

Products used:

  • Dies: Spellbinders Be Bold Blooms
  • Cardstock: Berry Burst, Petal Pink, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green
  • Accessories: Simon Says Stamp Birthday Sentiment Strips

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Glad you liked my sketch Jeanne - those flower diecuts are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors you chose with the diecuts!

    ReplyDelete