10/05/2023

Witch on a Swing

The board this week at Tic Tac Toe Challenge offers lots of fun possibilities for the fall holidays. I chose the right column down - Holiday, Sparkle and Stencil.


Originally I was going to make a Christmas card but switched to a Halloween card after being inspired by a card I saw on Facebook.

I love when I can use stamps and dies for purposes other than intended. This Spellbinders Breezy Swing die is definitely a summer set. However by adding a few accessories and a night sky background I have a spooky(ish) card.

The moon is stenciled and the sky is ink blended using Distress Oxide inks. Tiny rhinestones are my sparkly stars.

I hope you will join us in the fun this week - Team O has a wonderful board!

Products used:

  • Dies: Spellbinders Breezy Swing; Boo-Licious Fall Cupcake; Sweet Birds on a Branch
  • Stencil: Lawn Fawn Nighttime Sky
  • Ink: Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass, Chipped Sapphire, Soot, Antique Linen, Tea Dye, Vintage Photo; Stampin' Up! Smoky Slate

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely Fa-boo-lous. I know, I know... but could not help myself, but so wonderful the way you doctored that Breezy Swing die set.

    ReplyDelete