10/10/2023

Hiking though the Meadows Color Challenge Card

My post is going to be short tonight. I had this card made Saturday but couldn't do anything until now.

I made this for the color challenge at Splitcoaststampers this week. Chris picked Pebbled Path, Wild Wheat and Lost Lagoon. They had me stumped at first but then I realized this new die from Spellbinders would be perfect for the colors.

I'm really getting into these dies with the floral sprays - perhaps I've always wanted to be a floral designer! I used the challenge colors and added some neutrals.

This is also for the October challenge at Triple B - Birds, Butterflies and Blooms.

Products used:

  • Dies: Spellbinders Hiking through the Meadow Thanks Enclosed Sentiments, Stampin' Up! Deckled Rectangles
  • Cardstock: Pebbled path, Lost Lagoon, Wild Wheat, Very Vanilla, White, Black, Mossy Meadow, Gray Granite, Early Espresso
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up! Timeworn Type EF, Brass Butterflies

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment