9/07/2023

Lawn Fawn Birthday

Happy Thursday! It's time for another Team O Tic Tac Toe Board! this time I chose the middle column down.



A funny thing happened while making this card. I fully intended for this card to say "Hope your day is the ZEST" but I couldn't find the stamps to make that sentence even though I have used it before. So I switched it to "You're the ZEST". Which is fine, except when all was said I done I realized that it didn't read as much like a birthday card as the other sentiment.

Well, this IS a birthday card. The inside banner has Happy Birthday on it! And the bonus of this card is that when I went to start die cutting I had all the pieces except the mouse leftover from another card!

Well, I need to keep this short as I have 24 swap cards to finish for the Lawn Fawn Always an Adventure this weekend.

Products used:

  • Dies: Zesty Lemon, Henry's ABCs
  • Stamps: You're the Zest

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I love the pun on words! Very cute card...so happy and bright! I hope you found your lost sentiment!

    ReplyDelete