9/05/2023

CAS Color Challenge

This month's color challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches features some very fresh colors.


 

To create this card I first stamped the typewriter then masked it off with a Post-It note. I stamped the flowers in the blue and used  a Copic marker to loosely color in the flowers.

I liked this sentiment even though I did not use the rainbow stamp included with this set. Finally I added a single rhinestone for just a little bling. (And I'm trying to use my embellishments! LOL!)

Products used:

  • Stamps: Stampin' Up! Just My Type
  • Ink: Coastal Cabana, Starry Sky: Copic marker Y13

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

 
post signature

4 comments:

  1. Your card made me smile, Jeanne! Such a cute design combining the flowers in the typewriter, and the sentiment is def a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super sweet take on the challenge's colors! This is absolutely delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so beautiful, like flowers blooming from a typewriter!

    ReplyDelete