9/19/2023

Double Challenge Tuesday

Happy Tuesday everyone! I combined some design team challenges this week. I was in Colorado for  a wedding and didn't have much time for cardmaking.  So I combined the color challenge at Splitcoaststampers with the sketch challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches.


My card uses some new dies from Lawn Fawn that I have been itching to use. Mary's colors at SCS this week are Calypso Coral, Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight with any other color and pumpkins for dessert. I chose Mossy Meadow as a fourth color and the pumpkin fit the theme perfectly.

Calypso Coral is the color of the dots and shading on the gourd. I admit it doesn't show up that way; I guess in blending it over yellow it became really orange.  But it is there - I promise!

Products used:

  • Stamps: Lawn Fawn Happy Harvest
  • Dies: Lawn Fawn Stitched Pumpkins; Lawn Fawn Stitched Gourds
  • Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Pumpkin Pie, Mossy Meadow, Mossy Meadow DSP
  • Ink: Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Pumpkin Pie, Mossy Meadow, Versafine Black

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'



post signature

2 comments:

  1. A happy harvest indeed Jeanne - your hoard looks good enough to eat and the gingham strip brings them together beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a delightful fall harvest! Lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete