7/16/2019

Bloomin Birthday

My card today is a SUPER fast and easy card to make.  I had a very busy weekend making cards for Splitcoaststampers (I was recently invited to be one of the Dirty Dozen!)  So, today I needed a card for CAS Colours & Sketches.  This weekend I was working with a set that is similar in feel - it's also floral and very graphic.  I enjoyed that so much I thought I would try this set for today's card.
The colors for this week are:
I really enjoyed working with them and these stamps.  I used my Stamparatus and stamped most of the images twice to get good solid coverage.  This made the mango in the dots somewhat two-toned as the ink got a bit heavy in places.  But it really is Mango Melody!

I toyed with not using the stitched panel and just leaving it one layer but ultimately I think the stitching adds just enough extra on the card.

 I hope you stop by the challenge and join in - we'd love to see what you create!

Stamps: Stampin' Up Bloom by Bloom (retired), Flower Patch - sentiment (retired)
Dies:  MFT Stitched Rectangles
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Mango Melody, Night of Navy
Accessories: Stamparatus

Thanks for visiting today!  Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'.


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Pretty. i would not have thought of putting those dots in the upper corner. That was a very good move

    ReplyDelete