5/03/2019

Once Upon A Time Wedding Card

Happy Friday!  I have a wedding (or engagement) card using the Magical Fantasy dies from Cottage Cutz.  My family has a big wedding coming up this summer and there are several activities scheduled so I need cards.  When creating this one I certainly had Joe and Abi in mind.

This card can be personalized with the couple's wedding colors for a truly special card.

The card is pretty straightforward. All pieces are cut from white card stock (except the gold rings - I used a metallic card stock there).  I did use a pearlized white that was given to me by my mother-in-law.  I'm not sure where she got it but it makes elegant wedding/engagement cards.

To color the roses I used sponge daubers and So Saffron, Petal Pink and Soft Seafoam ink.
I often use a silicone mat when I am gluing small die pieces together.  While the pieces dry they do not stick to the mat.
I used a stack of three Petal Pink ovals under the white top oval to give just a hint of color.
I also added a tiny rhinestone to the solitaire ring.  The die has a stone shape for the ring but I like the little bit of bling that the rhinestone adds.

Dies: All Cottage Cutz -Little Princess & Roses, Once Upon A Time, Rose with Wedding Rings, Nested Stitched Ovals
Ink: Stampin' Up! Petal Pink, So Saffron, Soft Seafoam

Thanks for visiting today!  Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment