11/24/2017

Go Pokes - Some Team Spirit in Cardmaking

This has been quite a week for me, so today I'm featuring a card I made awhile back instead of a new card. This was created for two challenges on Splitcoast Stampers. One was to use school colors and the other, a football theme.
As an Oklahoma State University mom (and former OSU employee), the Cowboys have a special place in my heart.  I made this card for my daughter when she was attending school there. The image is colored with Copic markers and the logo is heat embossed in clear.

Personalizing stamped images is a great way to let someone know that you're thinking about them and also that you care enough to think of the little details in the card. 

Stamps: TCP Football Rabbit, Color Box Collegiate stamps
Dies: Lawn Fawn stitched curves

Thanks for visiting today.  Don't forget to follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.  To be notified of new blog posts, please sign up for email notifications .

Have a creative weekend!  (And GO POKES!)


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment