7/04/2024

Shell-a-brate

I'm the featured designer this week at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge - so if you don't like the board you can blame me!  Haha! I wanted to make a board that was summer oriented and could also be used for a masculine or gender neutral card. Beach to me is about as neutral as it gets.


 

My card uses the middle row across - beach, yellow, fun-fold.

I went for a softer look and shaded the shell using Distress Oxide inks. In my new craft room set-up they are hidden in a drawer and I now often forget about them. They really are my favorite for ink blending and shading on cards! I tried a using a wax seal in the corner but didn't have quite the right color so I decided the wood palm tree medallion would work just as well and maybe even better.

I hope you will join us for the challenge!

Products used:

  • Dies: The Stamps of Life Shell Fold-It
  • Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Very Vanilla, Marina Mist
  • Ink: Distress Oxide - Scattered Straw, Stormy Sky, Vintage Photo
  • Embellishments: TSOL Enamel Dots and Wood Palm

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment