7/02/2024

Color Challenge Parrot

I've been absent from cardmaking for most of June. Sometimes life just gets in the way. I'm back now for the CAS Colours & Sketches color challenge for July. Suzy gave us some very fresh summer colors. They remind me of sherbet.

I have been itching to use this Spellbinders die since I received it in May as one of my monthly clubs. I have seen so many people use it and I think it is just adorable. So for this challenge what could be better than a sherbet colored parrot?!

It was tempting to use all the flowers and greenery that came with this set but I needed to keep it CAS and I couldn't use green - so......we have this card which I really love. To add some interest I used an embossed panel using the Embossing Folder of the Month for May.

The sentiment is cut from a package of sentiment strips from Simon Says Stamp (I LOVE these they are so easy) and I added some glitter dots in the challenge colors. We have some great colors - we would love to have you join us!

Products used:

  • Dies: Spellbinders DOM May24 Tropical Friends
  • Embossing Folder: SB EOM May24 Lattice Work
  • Cardstock: Summer Splash, Pretty in Pink, Petunia Pop, Black, Gray
  • Embellishments: Stampin' Up! In-Color Glitter dots, Simon Says Stamp sentiment strips

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment