2/17/2020

Little Stinker

This card is for the color challenge this week at Splitcoaststampers. The colors are Terracotta Tile, Coastal Cabana and Granny Apple Green.  While these didn't immediately scream FLORAL to me I had an idea about using a skunk in a floral wreath and decided these colors would work.  And I had no other idea what to do with them.  Sometimes with challenges, you have too many ideas and other times not a one.
The card went quite quickly.  I ran the die through my die cutter several times in the colors.  Because I didn't want as many Terracotta flowers as the blue I didn't have to run quite as many in that color; however, I needed the same number of centers as blue flowers.  So I use my 1/16 and 1/8 inch punches to cut some of the centers!  The dessert option is an embossing folder and originally I was not going to use one until I found this one in my stash.  The style was so perfect I just had to use it!


Stamps: Stampin' Up! Hedgehugs, Stampin' Up! Swirly Frames, Stampin' Up! Perfect Words
Dies: Cottage Cutz Spring Lamb & Chick (flowers)
Ink: MFT Black Hybrid, Stampin' Up! Crumb Cake, Copic marker N0 (shadow on skunk)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Terracotta Tile, Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green
Accessories: Stampin' Up! Spring Flowers Embossing Folder

Thanks for visiting today! Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Very cute idea! (But I don't think I'd want to hug a skunk, florals or no florals. LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete