11/26/2019

Snow Buddies

I got a chance to color for today's card and am very happy that I could.  I love to color with either markers or pencils as I find it very relaxing.  Unfortunately, when I usually need to relax the most is when I have the least time to color!
This card is for this week's sketch challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches:
When choosing my colors I decided to limit the colors to three plus neutrals.  I guess I've been doing color challenges for too long - I need to limit my colors or I start to feel overwhelmed!  Actually, picking a limited palette at the start is one way to speed up the design process.  I used a combination of Stampin' Blends! and Copic markers to color the main image.

The background was created using a sponge dauber and Pool Party ink.  I heat embossed the snowflakes using iridescent glitter embossing powder.

Stamps: My Favorite Things Snow Buddies
Markers: Stampin' Blends Flirty Flamingo, Pool Party, Purple Posy; various Copic markers

Thanks for visiting today! Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'.


post signature

1 comment: