3/26/2019

Two Challenge Tuesday

This week I have cards using a classic color combination - pink and green.  It's one of my favorite combos no matter what shade of pink and green.
This card was made for the color challenge at SplitcoastStampers.  The colors are Powder Pink, Soft Seafoam and Early Espresso.  Those really said sweet and confection to me so I decided it was cupcake time!
The card was straightforward to make.  The cupcake is popped up using foam dots and I added some sparkle with iridescent sequins.

My next card is for CAS Colour & Sketches sketch challenge.  I loved these colors so much I used them on this card as well.
Here is this week's sketch:
I used the Dahlia Turnabout stamp from Concord and 9th.  I've played around with these stamps and I find the most pleasing color combos to be one dark color, two mid tone colors and one light color.  The light or the dark can be substituted for a metallic.  Here I used gold embossing powder as a substitute for a light color.
Both of these cards are simple to make and are helping to add to my stack of birthday cards available to send!

Stamps:  Stampin' Up! Hello Cupcake (only available through 3/31/19 with  a $50 purchase); Concord and 9th Turnabout Dahlia, Lawn Fawn Wavy Banner Sentiments
Dies: Stampin' Up! Hello Cupcake Coordinating Dies, Lawn Fawn Way Banner and Fancy Wavy Banner
Ink: Powder Pink, Soft Seafoam, Early Espresso
Accessories: Gold embossing powder

Thanks for visiting today!  Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'.


post signature

3 comments:

  1. Awesome card, Jeanne! Love your image choice for the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful designs .... beautiful use of these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your flower. Those turn about stamps intimidate me.

    ReplyDelete