11/27/2018

Buzzing By....

Happy Tuesday and Happy Birthday to CAS Colours & Sketches challenge.  This week marks its sixth birthday and 300th challenge!  We'd love to have you join us in this week's sketch challenge!

Here is my Design Team Card:
And the posted challenge:
This was a super easy card to make with minimal coloring and shading.
I kept it flat for mailing but could easily have added a bit more interest by using foam dots under some of the hexagons.

Stamps: Honey Bee Stamps Bee-You-Tiful Sentiments and Busy Bees
Dies: My Favorite Things Hexagons
Copic Markers: Y15, Y19, RV04, RV09, N7, N9


Thanks for visiting today!  Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'.



post signature

6 comments:

  1. This is a sweet card, I love the pink bee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to CASE this for a get well/thinking of you card for my son in law! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeanne, this is an adorable take on the sketch! I love the sentiment, which is perfect with the deep pink bee! I also like how the hexagons are a subtle nod to a honeycomb, and how their faux-stitched edges tie in with the flight trails. Fantastic job with this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable take on the sketch ! Love how you stamped your bees in separate hexagons, it's like a double take in one on the challenge. Fabulous ! Thanks for having me during these 4 weeks as guest designer, it's been a great pleasure and honour to be with you all ! Have a fabulous weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute and fun! Loving the brightness of the bees against the white on white. Wonderful take on the sketch. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fun! Your cards are always so striking; you have a great artistic ability!

    ReplyDelete