10/22/2020

A Spooky Cookie Cutter Halloween

It's another Team O challenge at Tic Tac Toe Challenge!  This week's featured designer is Stef and she has given us a fun board to work with!  I chose the middle row down.



As you can see from the squares, this board is perfect for Halloween!

I decided to use an oldie but goodie set - Cookie Cutter Halloween by Stampin' Up!  I'll admit I became inspired to use it by all the chatter about it on a few FB groups and people looking for this set.  Nothing makes one appreciate what they have like other people wanting it!

I decided to update it by making a slimline card.  I used retired brick patterned paper and edged the sides with Basic Gray ink.  The bats are from an old punch and "Spooky" is my newest purchase on this card.

I used Copic markers and Stampin' Blends to color the little Trick-or-Treaters.

Markers used: Copics - N0,N1, N3, C1, E53, E55, TR12,YR16,YR18, BV0000, BV00, YG 21 Stampin' Blends - Granny Apple Green Light and Dark

 

I'll be offering a beginning coloring class next month using the markers and acrylic block technique.  For more information click here!  

 

Thanks for visiting today! Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'.

 

 


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Jeanne, don't you feel clever holding onto this cute stamp set? Your slimline design with these cute ghoulish is awesome! The brick background with the spider in the corner and the bats hanging around make this one fabulous Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanne, this is definitely too cute to spook! What a fun slimline card and I love all the details you put into it. FABOOLOUS!

    ReplyDelete