12/20/2019

Fox All Occasion Card

Happy Friday!  My card today uses dies from a new release at Cottage Cutz.  This little fox makes a great card for any age and any gender.  The sentiment leaves it open to being for any occasion.  I left the inside blank and will fill in when I use the card.
I cut the pieces from white cardstock and colored using Distress Oxide inks.
This is a super easy card with the two circles highlighting the main image.  I used a retired Cottage Cutz die for the  small foliage, but any die with small foliage will work.

After assembling the card, I finished by using some Stickles on the "berries".

Dies: Cottage Cutz Arctic Foxes and Snowy Arctic Trees
Stamps: Technique Tuesday Frederick & Fiona (I believe this is retired)
Distress Oxide Inks:  see photo

Thanks for visiting today! Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment