12/04/2018

Joyful Christmas Pup

Happy Tuesday!  We're down to the last few challenges this year at CAS Colours & Sketches.  And it's time to make it seasonal.  The challenge is to pick any 2018 color challenge and make it a seasonal card.  I chose the colors from challenge 266 - Calypso Coral, Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry.
I love this stamp set and have colored another dog from this set in non-traditional  Christmas colors.  I also seem to always make these dogs spotted.  I guess I like spotted dogs!

The sentiment I think says it all for this pup. He has definitely been joyful - enough to bring down the tree.  At our house it is more likely to be the cats who topple the tree!
Hard to see in photos but I added Wink of Stella to the star to make it glimmer and then three small dots of Diamond Stickles to give it just a bit more sparkle.

Stamps: MFT Happy Pawlidays
Dies: Cottage Cutz Wacky Stitched Rectangles
Markers: Stampin' Blends in Rich Razzleberry, Calypso Coral and Old Olive Dark and Light; Copic markers in  RV63, R01, YG21, E 34, E35, E37, N0, N1, N2, N3

Thanks for visiting today!  Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'.


post signature

3 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, Jeanne! Awesome coloring of the pup. Love the large plaid background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That puppy looks too innocent to create that much mischief! :) You did a super job coloring the image.

    ReplyDelete