8/02/2017

Stampin Up! Delightful Daisy DSP with Stamping Bella Edna Blows a Kiss

Today's card is another sketch challenge card - this time from the Stamping Bella blog.
The card features Edna blowing a kiss.  Somewhat difficult to see in the photo, I stamped the fairy dust she is blowing off her hands in Versamark ink and heat embossed with a clear glitter embossing powder.  This is an embossing powder I make by adding glitter to clear embossing powder.  I save the extra in an empty prescription bottle.  (Great use for those bottles by the way!)

Since I have Edna sitting on a daisy I decided to use the Delightful Daisy designer paper.  The paper, colors and design sort of  went hand-in-hand.  After I decided on the paper based on the main image design, I chose the colors based on the paper.

Edna is colored using Copic markers.  Her wings are covered in Wink of Stella. To add a little something extra I punched out the leaves and used rhinestones in the corner.  I believe you can't have too much bling on a card featuring a fairy!

Thanks for visiting!




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment