10/02/2023

Happy Mail Birthday

My card for this week's color challenge at Splitcoaststampers really says Happy Mail!

Karen's bright colors - Parakeet Party, Daffodil Delight, Coastal Cabana are perfect for a birthday. Her dessert is Anything Goes so I added Bermuda Bay (IMO a dark Coastal Cabana) and some Poppy Parade for a bit of an extra punch.

I've been organizing my Spellbinders dies so expect to see more tin the future.  This mailbox set is so pretty for birthdays and I have the accessory dies to change it up for a few holidays.

To add to the postage theme I used the Postage Stamp Fold-It from The Stamps of Life and made it into an easel card.  This card is going to the mother of my sister-in-law for her 80th birthday!

This color combination is one of my all time favorites. I had lots of fun creating this and hope you will join us.

Products used:

  • Dies: Spellbinders Parcel Post Mailbox, Layered Mix & Match Sentiments; The Stamps of Life Postage Stamp Fold-It
  • Stamps: Spellbinders Parcel Post Sentiments

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment