9/21/2023

Spooky Box Card

I have a fun fold card for Team O's challenge this week at Tic Tac Toe Challenge. As with so many boards I used several elements that weren't in my row.

 

My official row for the challenge is the diagonal Creepy, Green and Patterned Paper.

I recently went to the Always an Adventure Lawn Fawn event and that inspired me to get out my Lawn Fawn. I had fun making Lawn Fawn "creepy". Kind of hard to do with their stamps and dies!  While not completely creepy I think this fits the bill. I'm not a realistic zombie, skull, skeleton kind of Halloween gal anyway. I prefer the fluffy black cats and pumpkins along with a few cute witches and bats type of person. Lawn Fawn suits me well.

Here are a couple other photos and the card. The box collapses to fit in an envelope. I am going to find a small light to stick inside - my daughter suggested some fairy lights.


 

Products used:

  • Dies: Lawn Fawn Shadow Box Card and Halloween Add-on
  • Stamps: Lawn Fawn Batty for You (sentiment)
  • Patterned Paper: Echo Park Halloween and Lawn Fawn Watercolor Wishes (the green with purple blended over it)

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'



post signature

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous scene you've created in your box card! Love this!

    ReplyDelete