10/23/2023

Woodland Critter Gift Tags

Happy Tuesday!  I have some gift card holders for you today using the Woodland Critters dies from Lawn Fawn. These dies are fun and can make a wide variety of cute critters.

I made the fox for the color challenge at Splitcoaststampers. The penguin was made by cutting off the ears of the critter.  I used the earmuffs to cover my slightly uneven cuts around the ears. The accessories in the Winter Add-on set can cover many boo-boos.

These are gift card holders that I will make into gift tags by punching a hole in the top and adding a ribbon.

And finally a picture of Buffy enjoying the koi pond near our house!

Products used:

  • Dies: Lawn Fawn Woodland Critter Huggers, Winter Add-ons, Spring Critter Huggers
  • Stamps: Lawn Fawn Tiny Tag Sayings

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment