10/03/2023

Another Yellow Dress

A couple years ago I posted a card featuring a yellow dress; tonight I have another. I guess I must like them although I can't remember owning one!


This card is for the color challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches. It ended up being a yellow dress because I was organizing my Spellbinders dies and thinking about what I could do with these colors when I came upon this die. Well heck, a dress can be ANY color so there you have it. And then I found this fun sentiment from Funny Bones. I have a ton of Funny Bones stamps and need to use them more. I really do love punny or funny cards.

This card would have gone a lot faster except for two (actually three things). First I lost one of the larger dies under my glass mat.  It slipped off the mat and slid under; it took at least half an hour to find it. It was too big to miss on the floor so I finally removed everything from my desk and found it underneath the mat. Note to self - look there first.

And these two - The Twins, Duke and Buffy - are making things go very slowly when card making. I had forgotten about having two toddlers but it's all coming back to me now. Showering while they're napping; napping while they're napping; doing anything while they're napping. Sigh. I know they won't be this little forever but it does seem like it.

I hope you will find time to join us this week. The colors are beautiful!

Products used:

  • Dies: Spellbinders Paper Couture, MFT Stitched Rectangles
  • Stamps: Funny Bones RWD-509
  • Cardstock: Basic White, Daffodil Delight, Fresh Freesia, Blueberry Bushel
  • Ink: Blueberry Bushel

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'
 


post signature

4 comments:

  1. Jeanne, this card is perfect!! I love that yellow dress!!! And the twins are absolutely adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanne there is something very 'Disney princess' about that yellow dress - I think it has Belle vibes! Gorgeous - and those twins, irresistibly cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The challenge colours worked perfectly for this design! I absolutely adore the dress you've made. Like Joanne has said, it is definitely channelling vibes Disney's Belle! You're fluffy twins are adorable too! Their cuteness alone would be enough to stop me from getting on!!

    ReplyDelete