10/19/2023

Dancin' Gingerbread Girl

Happy Thursday! I'm the board creator this week at Tic Tac Toe Challenge. I tried to give you options for creating a holiday (any fall holiday) card. Since I LOVE a gingerbread theme for Christmas I created a Christmas card.


I used the girl from the Dancin' Gingerbread die set from Spellbinders for the middle row across - Lace, Gingerbread and Gingham. Her body and legs swing back and forth creating a fun interactive card!

This is a layout I've used before with the lace edge created using a die from the Darling Details die set. It creates a very charming card perfect for themes like gingerbread, cooking/baking and florals.

I hope you will join us this week!

Products used:

  • Dies: Spellbinders Dancin' Gingerbread, Stampin' Up! Darling Details
  • Stamps: Dancin' Christmas Sentiments
  • Cardstock/Paper: Crumb Cake, White, Blushing Bride, Chocolate Chip, Red Velvet Flocked, Heartwarming Hugs DSP
  • Ink: Versafine Black, Chocolate Chip, Vintage Photo
  • Accessories: White Enamel Dots

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'


post signature

3 comments:

  1. Jeanne... this is absolutely the cutest gingerbread girl! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, congrats 😊
    Happy day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this gingerbread girl is so very cute! Fabulous card and board!

    ReplyDelete