4/06/2018

Sending Smiles Across the Miles

Good morning!  Today I have a card that will surely brighten the day of someone far away.
For this card background I used a piece of printed paper that looks like it's watercolored.  Normally I like to watercolor my own backgrounds but this is nice if you're pressed for time.
Some of the die cuts are cut from colored cardstock, but others are cut from white. I colored the rabbit, basket fringe and tassel pieces with Copic markers and used a sponge dauber with Crumb Cake ink to add some shadow to the basket.  I then assembled the pieces.
I glued the sun in the upper right corner, letting some of the rays hang off.  I used paper snips to clip off the over hang.
I glued the sky panel to the front of the card and arranged the clouds and sentiment panel.
Finally I used foam tape to pop the rabbit and basket off the card front.
I hope you enjoyed today's card.  It will surely bring a smile to a loved one's face!

Dies:  Cottage Cutz Spring Hot Air Balloon, Stitched Sun, Clouds and Umbrella, Nested Wacky Stitched Rectangle set.

Thanks for visiting today!  Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts  (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment