4/02/2018

Sending Love - Copic Coloring

I hope you all had a great weekend.  Mine was very busy - we had a neighborhood brunch and Easter egg hunt for 145 people and I  had the honor of being the Easter Bunny.  I was pretty tired today so my post will be quick.
I decided to share this card that I made awhile ago.  It is colored with Copic markers.  I was originally going to use the sentiment "Miss you" but my daughter said that sentiment and the image seemed sad to her, so I changed it to this one.
This is a simple card to make.  The image and sentiment are stamped and the border is hand drawn with a multi-liner pen.  I find that a can not draw a straight line, but if I try real hard to draw straight, I get just the right amount of waviness to my line!

I don't have the exact Copic colors but I know the bunnies are warm greys.  I use those the most often for animal fur.  Unless the animal is white, it looks more natural than cool or neutral greys.  And even for white animals, I'll usually use neutral greys as the cool greys are too blue. 

Stamp: Lili of the Valley Lost Balloon, Lili of the Valley Handwritten Sentiment
Card Stock: Whisper White, Real Red, Sahara Sand

Thanks for visiting today!  Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts  (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
post signature

1 comment:

  1. This is just adorable! I like the second sentiment better too, but miss you wouldwork well too. I went looking for this image and couldn’t find it.

    ReplyDelete