7/16/2020

Bloom and Grow Any Occasion Card

Today is a new challenge for Team O at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge. I chose the top row across.
Here is the challenge board:
I used the Bloom and Grow stamp set and matching die from Stampin' Up! This set has become one of my favorites for floral images.  They are easy to color and a nice size.  The set comes with some wonderful sentiments, although I used a sentiment from the new Forever Ferns set here.  I left the inside of this card blank so I can make it into a birthday, thank you, or just thinking of you card when needed.  I like putting sentiments on the front of cards that allow me to do this.

After coloring and die cutting the flowers, I used the die set Forever Flourishing to cut some greenery for behind the floral image.  The washi tape is some old tape I've had for awhile.  I've recently started using it again and that's a good thing because I think I have more washi tape than I could possibly use in my lifetime!

I hope you've enjoyed today's card.  Click here and here for two other cards made with the same stamp set - both are very different and showcase the versatility of this stamp set!

If you don't already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator I would love to help you with your stamping needs. Place an order with me between now and July 31 and I will send you the new Mini Catalog!

AND - right now is Bonus Days.  For every $50 spent now through August 3, you earn $5 to spend in August 4-31!

Stamps: Stampin' Up! Bloom and Grow, Forever Ferns bundle (save 10%), Forever Ferns (stamps only)
Dies: Budding Blooms, Forever Flourishing (dies only)
Markers (Stampin' Blends and Copics): Highland Heather, Balmy Blue Light & Dark, Mint Macaron Light & Dark, V000, V15, V17
Accessories: Gold Hoops

Thanks for visiting today! Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'.


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Jeanne, you've made a stunning card with this stamp set! I have it but I confess it has been gathering dust, so you've inspired me to get it inky. The washi tape is really pretty and is perfect as an anchor for your bouquet. Love this!

    ReplyDelete