12/01/2017

Hope for Healing

Today's post features a card of encouragement for those courageous women we know who are battling breast cancer.
I started this card by watercoloring a piece of 6 x 5 inch mixed media paper in three different shades of pink - Blushing Bride, Pink Pirouette and Primrose Petals.
I then cut it down to fit the front of an A2 size card base.
I used the second largest rectangle from the Double Stitched rectangle set to cut a white panel for the front and I used two shades of pink for the sentiment.
I found the two shades of pink made the ribbon stand out a bit more.

This card was also entered into this week's CAS Colours Sketches challenge blog sketch challenge.

Dies used: Cottage Cutz Hope, Double Stitched Rectangle Set

Thanks for visiting today. I hope you have a great weekend and find some time to be creative!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment