12/15/2017

Gingerbread Man Gift Card Holder

Happy Friday!  It's been a little while since I have posted.  I was away on a business trip and when I got home I was evacuated due to one of the wildfires in California.  But, we're back home, safe now and I'm ready to get back to creating!

We're getting down to the wire for Christmas and if you're like me, your go-to gift (especially for teenagers) is a gift card!

The Cottage Cutz Fancy Pocket Plus die makes the perfect gift card holder.  It comes with accessory dies or you can decorate it for any occasion using other dies.  Here I used the Cottage Cutz Gingerbread Man Cupcake die.
I cut all of the cupcake pieces from various colors of card stock.
I used Crumb Cake ink and a sponge dauber to shade the edges of  the gingerbread man and icing.
I cut the pocket from a coordinating color and used a hole punch in the top so that I could make a tag type holder.
Next I assembled the cupcake and used foam tape n the back so it would sit up off of the pocket.
After assembling everything I added Nuovo drops for the sprinkles on the frosting.

I love this pocket because it makes gift card holders so easy!  I made this into a tag but you can easily use it to add to a card.

Thanks for visitng and I hope you have a fun and creative weekend!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment