8/28/2023

Sweet Birthday

I had fun coloring this Stamping Bella image for this week's color challenge at Splitcoaststampers.

The colors are Highland Heather, Daffodil Delight and Parakeet Party. Since I was using only a few Stampin' Blends, I color matched most of the colors using Copic markers. I also used Prismacolors on the dog. (I wasn't thrilled with the way I colored the pup and layering colored pencils over the Copics hides a lot of flaws!)

The swim cap was really fun to color. It reminds me of the swim caps we used to wear when I was a little girl.

I am also entering this in the following challenges:

Addicted to Stamps and More - Birthdays

 

Products used:

  • Stamps: Stamping Bella Summer Bundle Girl in Floral Swimcap & Puppy
  • Markers: Stampin' Blends - Daffodil Delight, Highland Heather, Parakeet Party; E,E Copics - E00, E11, E04, E50, E51, E30, E33, E37, Y00, BV0000, BV00

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! The pup looks great. I'll try to remember your tip of using Prismas on top of Copic markers when the result isn't exactly what you were hoping for. Love the illusion of dimension on the swim cap. Good job. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete