8/15/2023

CAS Sketch Challenge

We have a new sketch challenge for August at CAS Colours & Sketches. I have a die that I thought would be perfect for the sketch and it really did work well.

This card could be made for any festive occasion where you want to celebrate. Just be changing the paper and colors you can make it fit any theme. (And use up those scraps!) This one looks a bit like a child's birthday card so I will be using it for that. 

To add a bit of interest to the back ground I used an embossing folder. I thought I had small dots but apparently I did not so I used this one. If I did it again I would use a stripe EF to contrast with the dots.

I hope you will join us in the challenge!

Products used:

  • Dies: The Stamps of Life Party Panels

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment