11/04/2018

Pumpkins Everywhere

Happy Sunday!  I hope you are having a good weekend.  The card that I'm posting today has no stamping - just die cuts.  While I know many of you are stampers, I also know that there are those who prefer dies.  In fact, I have a friend who makes only die cut or punched cards.  She has a Big Shot, but only a couple of stamps!  And they're sentiment stamps  - no images.
The card was inspired by this week's Fusion challenge:
I chose to use both elements of inspiration - the sketch and the theme. I interpreted things pretty literally just changing the oval to a pie. There are times when doing challenges I interpret things in a looser way.  But I love fall colors so I just had to go with a total autumn look.
I die cut the various pieces in colored card stock and tipped the edges with ink to add dimension.  Often I will cut the pieces from white and use markers or ink to color them but this time I felt the colored card stock was best.

And of course I added sequins for some sparkle.  (I just organized my sequins so you'll be seeing more of them in upcoming cards now that I know what I have!)

Dies: Cottage Cutz Pumpkins and Vines, Pumpkin Pie & Latte,  Double Stitched Circle Set
Paper: Echo Park Celebrate Autumn

Thanks for visiting today!  Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'.


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous use of die cuts! Beautiful Thanksgiving card! Glad you joined us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete