11/02/2018

Fur Baby Congratulations

Happy Friday!!!  Are you looking forward to the weekend?  I am!  Today I have a simple card that is perfect for those friends who have just become fur parents.  (My husband would just die if he heard me say that.  He hates when I call our dog the fur baby!)
 
This cute little guy is a new die from Cottage Cutz.  Although he can be for Christmas (he comes with reindeer antlers and a Santa hat)  I chose to make him without costume.

Very simple to make.  The dog is all die cut and the sentiment is heat embossed on a panel slightly smaller than the die cut frame.  I embossed the white panel using a paw print embossing folder.
The framed panel is popped off the embossed panel using foam tape and the whole thing is adhered to a red top folding A2 card base.  This is super simple to make, but sometimes that is just what you need!

Dies: Cottage Cutz Dakota the Husky and Stitched Wide Frames
Stamp: MFT New Best Friend

Thanks for visiting today!  Click here to sign up for email notifications of future posts (you will be sent an email to verify your address - don't forget this step).  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment