6/16/2022

Color Challenge Week - Day 4

We're in the home stretch of the 900th color challenge at Splitcoaststampers.  The challenge goes through Monday but I am posting a card a day featuring one of the hostess colors.  Today is Mary's challenge - Cherry Cobbler, Shaded Spruce, Gold with Christmas for dessert!

I used the soon-to-be-released suite called Lights Aglow.  And WOW does it live up to it's name.  It comes with glitter paper, foiled 6 x 6 DSP, metallic pearls, gold trimmed ribbon....you get the point.  The colors in the Suite are slightly different than here - I had to substitute Shaded Spruce for the green.

For my card I heat embossed the tree in gold and then cut it out with the die.  There are different options for cutting the tree including one where there are stars cut and a garland cut out or embossed.  I chose not to use that but did use the separate garland die to cut mine.  I layered the gold glitter paper behind for extra sparkle.  It's hard to capture in a photo.

The soft bokeh background is a nice contrast to the sparkle.  The only two products not from the Suite are the gold thread and the scalloped border made using the Scalloped Contours die set.

We have some awesome prizes at the challenge this week I hope you will join us!  Click here to learn more.
 

Products used: All Stampin' Up!

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

 



post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment