6/15/2022

Color Challenge Week - Day 3

It's hump for my color challenge posts!  Today's card features the colors chosen by Barbara - Very Vanilla, Night of Navy and Blushing Bride with Metallic as dessert.

These are elegant colors so I decided upon an elegant image.  This is the first time I've used this new stamp set - Cottage Rose.  The coloring possibilities are seemingly endless!  But to stick to the challenge I limited myself to the navy and pink.  To color the image I used eye make-up brushes and ink straight from the pad - no water.  I was amazed at how well they blended.  I did need to use scrap paper to brush off excess ink before coloring the flower.  I can't wait to try this technique again with more colors to blend!

This is a beautiful set for any occasion - birthday, get well, wedding, friendship, thinking of you, thank you.  I will use as either a birthday or thank you since this sentiment can go either way.

We have some awesome prizes at the challenge this week I hope you will join us!  Click here to learn more.
 

Products used: All Stampin' Up!

Thanks for visiting today!  Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin'

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment